Roof moss and lichen lead to all manner of expensive roof problems.
Call us to find out about fast, safe, and reliable cleaning
We have over 6,000 satisfied customers in the area
I was very impressed with what he did, he explained what he was gonna do and he did it, he was very good and fair price. (Mr. H from Sutton)
Banstead Roof cleaning
It was good thank you, I would rate it 8 out of 10! (Mrs Northway from Banstead)
Garage roof looks really good now!
The garage roof looks very good now, clear of moss, yes we're very happy with the roof cleaning service from David White. (Mr N. H. from East Horsley)
Will be using David White again for gutters!
Gutter cleaning was really good, we will be using David White again for our gutters in Oxted. (Mrs W. from Oxted)
Very happy with the job done, punctual and good price. (Mr W. from Cobham)
Warlingham Roof restoration
You did a very good job! (Mrs Carnick from Warlingham)
We will use you again
Very good, quite happy with the service. We will use you again when we need the guttering done. (Mr Smith from Oxted)
Very pleased with the service every time
I'm very pleased with the service I had from you before so I booked you again to get the gutters cleaned, will recommend! (Mrs J. W. from Coulsdon)
Luis work is outstanding, he's always really good, he works like crazy and always does a brilliant job! (Mr W. from Esher)
Byfleet roof cleaning
Very good service, I called you back again this year. (Mrs McTier from West Byfleet)
We have removed the moss from many thousands of roofs now and follow a simple 10 step process.
- First we inspect your roof to see how to safely access the roof and find out the condition of the roof.
- Next we set up our low pressure jet washers or put into place our specially made hand cleaning tools.
- Now we survey the area around the property and lay protective netting over plants and surfaces to collect the moss that will fall.
- We take the steps to protect your gutter system from overload due to the large amount of water and moss that will come off the roof.
- Now we start to clean the moss off the roof starting at the highest ridge and always making sure we clean downwards systematically.
- As we clean the roof we observe the newly uncovered roof surface and note where we need to replace tiles or repairs are needed.
- After we have cleaned all areas of the roof we continue to wash all the windows and walls of the property.
- Now we clean out the gutter system and clean all the ground area around the property.
- Now we replace any broken tiles and inspect the roof to make sure it is fully secure.
- Now we ask you to inspect the finished work and see if it is to your satisfaction.
Please give us a call and ask for a free estimate. I hope we can be of service to you.